Behind the scenes at BlogMutt, we've been really busy. It's our default.
But even more so this summer, as we've got a massive announcement percolating under the surface we're bursting at the seams to announce. But, we'll just have to wait to unveil later this summer...stay tuned.
Point being, our internal team is planning and turning dials, our developers are writing code like men possessed (in the best way), and our writers are dreaming up and cranking out more content for our customers than ever before.
But more on that later. The reason I'm here now is to drop a major piece of news: the former Topic Manager has now become your Requests Page. Welcome!
If you read no further, know these bits about the new, improved Topic Manager Requests Page (TL;DR):
- In listening to helpful feedback of customers like you over the years, we've prioritized building a more enjoyable, streamlined experience for making content requests to our talented writer pool. The result? Ta-dah—the Requests Page.
- These improvements will especially prove time-saving for those customers with longer-form content needs.
- Topics are now requests, and queued posts are now submissions. Each request will provide the writer with all of the information that they need to get started on writing your content, with a little guidance text to build the best request possible.
- All your old, active topics in the Topic Manager have been converted over to active requests in your new Requests Page.
- Because most of your time spent in BlogMutt was within the Topic Manager, we've keenly focused on improving the functionality of that page in terms of formatting requests, saving your work, and more clearly communicating how many pieces of content you require per subject.
- We're confident these changes will save you time and get your writers on the same page quickly, every single content request you make! (Plus, we've heard how obnoxious it was to properly format old topics...trust that those days are long gone. :))
As with topics, without any active requests, our writers won’t be able to submit content to you at all. So be sure to keep active requests in the hopper!
You, our awesome customers, have provided such helpful feedback over the years of how to improve BlogMutt, and we’ve been listening closely. To better serve you and your diverse content needs, we’ve been hard at work building this improvement to our BlogMutt ecosystem to both get you awesome customers better content, speedier and to support the future of content marketing in expressing needs with regard to varied content types, long-form content, and support more specific requests like outlines.
Like content marketing at large, our platform and model need to evolve based on the input of our customers as well as data over time. And, based on feedback and digging into the numbers from our awesome customer base, we know that most of your time is spent in the Topic Manager. Makes sense, right? And knowing this also became a no-brainer for us to highly prioritize improving it to match your diverse content type needs, as diverse as the industries you serve, and to make the most of the time you're spending in BlogMutt and bringing our writers up to speed.
So, without further ado, we're so excited to present the newest BlogMutt product announcement: the Requests Page! Check out our amazing Manager of Client Services Sara giving the quick, 3-minute rundown of these new features, including how to add a request and how to tell the writers how many pieces of content you need for each request. Also known as: everything you need to know.
Past that, I encourage you to poke around, explore! It does look a little different around these parts these days, but we think you’ll find that you can do all you could before in the Topic Manager easily is even more streamlined in your Requests Page.
Other product ideas? Comments? Write in; our door is always open.
Email us your questions at email@example.com. We’ll be thrilled to help you get your first new requests up and running.