1. How do I get paid?
We pay invoices of any amount via PayPal every Monday. You are paid per post that is purchased by the customer. As you write more at BlogMutt, you will gain points in our system and get access to higher-paying opportunities at higher word counts.
2. What kinds of customers will I be writing for?
One great thing about BlogMutt is the huge variety of customers we have. From tech, to marketing, to pets, to yoga, we’re pretty sure you’ll have no trouble finding someone to write for.
3. Are there deadlines and assignments?
There are no deadlines and no assignments. You write only when you want and for whom you want.
4. Do I have to pay you in order to write for you?
No! On the contrary. We pay you to write for us.
5. What’s it like being a writer at BlogMutt?
Check out these posts written by BlogMutt writers about their experiences:
- 9 Reasons Why I Like Being A Writer For BlogMutt
- How Writing For BlogMutt Changed My Family’s Life
- What It's Like Being A Writer For BlogMutt
Learn more about some of our writers by meeting some of our crowdsourced writers here.
6. Do I need experience writing?
We welcome writers from all backgrounds and with different levels of experience. Writers who are just starting out in their careers in freelance writing and seasoned professionals alike should apply.