BlogMutt is wasting no time knocking out major updates this year. We're off to a running start to make completing content for your business or agency clients even easier in 2018, and on our robust list of to-dos for some time now was the ability to jump-start your BlogMutt account with expert assistance in onboarding.
Our proprietary signup process was uniquely crafted, tested, and approved to collect only the most important details to bring our crowd of writers up to speed on what you need from content before you start working together.
Given the ease and streamlined nature of the signup process, it's largely self-explanatory, clear, and self-service. Of course, like the effective onboarding or initial training of any other employee you bring on board at your business, filling these forms in with enough detail to immediately alleviate effort and pass to an outsourced writer takes a considerable time commitment on your part. We do recommend you dedicate somewhere in the realm of 30-45 minutes to do as holistic a signup as you can.
You can absolutely do all of this yourself, given all the time in the world. Just like you can absolutely write all your own content, given all the time in the world.
But the fact is, you don't. We do. And together, combined with our network of 3,000+ talented writers, we're eager to get to work for you and take even more of these time-consuming tasks off your plate.
What onboarding services does BlogMutt now offer?
What exactly are these services?
Now, after you select your base content needs during the signup process (more details on our pricing page), you'll then be presented with the following choose-your-own onboarding services:
- Guided Tour (a whopping $0). A personalized walk-through of your own BlogMutt account with an onboarding specialist. We’ll give you a tour via screenshare and arm you with the most powerful tips and tricks to get the most out of BlogMutt.
- We highly recommend this tour for all new customers. Taking the time to understand how to use our platform and work with writers most effectively for your needs can only benefit you and your content. Plus, it's free! C'mon, that's a no-brainer.
- Ten Blog Topic Ideas ($49). After filling out a brief survey about you or your client's business, an Inbound-certified content strategist will brainstorm and input 10 custom topics into your account in <48 hours to get some ideas live for writers to start working on.
- Outsourcing 10 topics will benefit anyone—whether you're a business completely new to content and at a loss for what to write about, all the way to a veteran agency starting on content for a new client, we consistently hear that coming up with fresh new topics to write about, and quickly, is a consistent pain point for content marketers new and old...and a new set of trained eyes can be just what you need. (And even as a content marketing company, we couldn't agree more!)
- Managed Account Setup ($149). An account that's been set up well sets you up for long-term success by showing our writers exactly what you're looking for, and ensuring your content needs get in front of the writers best suited for you. An Inbound-certified strategist will interview you on your first call, after which point he or she will complete your account setup for you. These meetings will be conducted in two 30-minute sessions by screenshare.
- Your dedicated strategist will:
- Interview you to understand your business and content goals
- Add topics you’ve created to your account
- Review your account setup, walk you through it, and make improvements to best guide our writers ongoing
- We recommend this to those entrepreneurs, busy-as-heck agencies, or lean business teams that needed content yesterday and simply don't have the time or resources to set up BlogMutt to its best and most powerful right away. Choosing this in conjunction with Ten Blog Topic Ideas will really get your account off to a flying start.
- Content Strategy, Planning, & Setup ($499) [includes Ten Blog Topic Ideas + Managed Account Setup]. If your content marketing strategy needs some work (or you need to start one), we’re here to help. Start with a 1-hour strategy session with one of our SEO & content marketing experts.
- Based on a survey you fill out and an interview during your first content strategy call, your dedicated content strategist will then:
- Take a look at your website and keyword research related to your industry & business
- Produce a content plan and recommendations for you, including the first 10 topics BlogMutt writers should write for you
- Set up your account to execute on the strategy we’ve created together
- Give you a tour that shows you the keys to success with BlogMutt
- We highly recommend this service if you're new to content/SEO, don't yet have a strategy in mind for your content, or aren't well versed in SEO or haven't done keyword research. Or, you might just want to save time and work with an SEO/content guru to nail the strategy right away.
Choose as many as you need—or if none appeal to you, skip the screen to head straight to the dashboard and await your first pieces of BlogMutt content, catered to and written just for you or your client's business.
What it takes to be successful with content
Having worked with tens of thousands of customers over the years, we've learned a thing or two about what our most successful customers have in common. How do you stack up?
- They’re BlogMutt power users
- They have plenty of topics live for our writers to write about
- They’re executing with a content marketing strategy already in mind
If you could use some help on any of these areas to feel primed for content marketing success, opt for an expert onboarding service. If you're interested in learning more or discussing which option would best suit your organization's needs, email the sales team at sales[at]blogmutt.com or contact us by filling out the form below.