A freelance writer since June 2011, I have written for Suite101, Associated Content (now yahoo voices), My SEO Articles, and Writer's Access. I currently write here, at Textbroker, the Content Authority and Crowd Content. I hope that I can write something you'll love to show on your company page. Check out my reviews below.
- "Good, basic overview."
- "You're the BEST!"
- "Great. For next time, one space after periods please."
- "Nice piece, thank you."
- "Very well done! One of the best-written blogs I have read. Please keep more blogs like these coming. Thank you!"
- "Great article. Please add some external links."
- "Excellent post! Thank you!"
- "capitalize A in After in title. Very well written article. please add some external links."
- "Great topic. Great use off bullet points. Great information for anyone interested in thinking about ways to use a custom closet for alternative storage. The only edit I would like to see is to have the double spaces in between the period and the following word changed to one space."
- "Pros: Relates to men's fashion which is great, also like the list functionality Cons: Would work in more information about these shirts being ideally "slim fitting". Small con but would be an improvement. Takeaway: Like it and we'll post soon."
- "Bingo! This is great. Informative, good tone, straight-forward."
- "This is great. Thank you!"
- "Good info, thank you!"
- "Very nice, informative post. Thanks!"
- "This is absolutely PERFECT!!! It really hits the nail on the head and gets our customers thinking about the financial side of funerals! Thank you so much!"
- "Love the tips!"
- "I Love, love, love this article! Excellent and just what I was looking for. I like the tone especially because it's "in your face"! Thank you!"
- "love this. unique and explanatory."
- "Excellent article. To the point and with easy to read bullet points!"
Posts published: 607