Blog Writing Service
Here's how it works:
- First we'll ask you about your business, your site and applicable keywords.
- Next, our writers will review your site, and write posts based on your suggested keywords.
- Then, you'll pick your favorite post from a variety of posts written just for you.
- Finally, the content will be delivered to your email box once a week, and you simply populate your blog.
Here's an example:
This customer wants his site to appear in results when people search for "hotel loyalty programs".
- We write a blog post on the suggested topic using the ideal number of keywords.
- You post the content to your blog.
- Search engines index your blog, and may change your overall search rankings based on the words used.
- Through your blog, you will engage new customers.
WHAT'S THE PRICE?
Before BlogMutt, your options gathered around two ends of a spectrum:
- Posts from great writers or PR agencies that typically costs hundreds of dollars per post.
- Content from India or China that costs pennies per word, but aren't worth even that.
What's the quality going to be on these posts? It will be good, clean content, and all original.
Our services benefit on-the-go business owners and busy marketers. The process is "fun" and "a huge relief" according to BlogMutt customers. Move blogging from the to-do list to the "done" list today.
Q: Is the content original?
Yes. All content is written just for you. We check. Not only that, it has links that go to your site with your key words as an anchor.
Q: Do you blog in English?
English only, right now, and in fact all our writers must live in the U.S. We hope to expand to other countries soon.
Q: Do I own the posts?
Yes. You can do whatever you want with them, including edit them, put pictures with them, change the links, whatever.
Q: What if I don't like it?
We have a money back guarantee. If you find you don't like it, and don't get any posts, we'll refund your money.
Q: Can I ask for revisions?
Yes. On the Blogmutt platform you simply ask for what you want. All writers see that so all your posts will improve with time.
Q: What's the post quality?
It's good. It's not great, like if you paid $400 a post, but it's better than the junk from off-shore mills. It's perfect for a business blog.